Sunday, April 29, 2007

Losses are bad

Juan Pierre was just about the only Dodger who contributed. I really can't complain about his performance in yesterday's game -- not when the rest of the team really didn't do much.

1. Doubled to center.
2. Singled to center. Would steal second and score. Juan now has more SB than K for the first time this year.
3. Popped to short. #81.
4. Singled; out stretching at 2nd. Addendum out #2.

Even with this 3-for-4 -- and remember, I'm not counting the 2 addendum outs; just the 81 he's earned so far -- Pierre is on pace to record 546 outs.

1 comment:

jimbilly4 said...

I don't mean to jump to conclusions, but I am suspicious that Biby has read this blog.

I mean, I really thought his comment was great. Thank him/her very much for their valuable input. Blogs are awesome.

Buy Ovaltine.